Sunday, December 30, 2018

MY FAMILY


This is my family - Harley, Ronnie and Bev Greene at Ronnie's Bar Mitzvah.




My Aunt Irene Greene, my Bubby (Rose Mellman) and Bev Greene


My grandmother Rose Mellman, livin' it up!!

My Aunt Irene, cousin Harley Greene, cousin Bev, my great Uncle Ted and I believe it's Bev's son Doug Weston.

My uncle Ted, during the War. He was a pharmacist and owned Greene's Pharmacy in downtown Columbus (near Franklin University).
 This is me (Lori Mellman).

This is my complete Jewish family.
 This is my father's grave (at Agudas Achim Cemetary).


 This is my brother Drew Hastings.

 This is my cousin Harley Greene (now living in Wilton Manor, FL). He owns a small furniture store.
 This is my beautiful mother, Pam Hastings, who has been an Interior Designer here in Sarasota for over 45 years. She owned a furniture store in downtown Sarasota (Pam Hastings Interiors).

No comments:

Post a Comment